Friday 2 September 2011

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer



I was super excited when I got home from Shoppers Drug Mart today to try this new product Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It is made to even out your skin tone and texture. I was absolutely amazed by this product. As a girl whos beauty regime usually starts with me SPRINTING to the washroom because I pushed snooze 5 times, could REALLY appreciate that it was :
A) Moisturizing my face for the first time in months
B) It actually got a super nice finish on my skin. It actually makes your skin appear flawless, for such a light weight moisturizer. I was super impressed. Almost looked like I was glowing.
Even me who has skin paler then a ghost was able to wear this in the light to fair shade. (usually when I can't pick a direct color it comes out looking orange, but not with this awesome moisturizing ninja).

I bought this product this weekend for $22 at shoppers with a bonus cleanser. So it is a little pricey. And people should not purchase this product with the assumption that it will cover all facial flaws. It is not a foundation. People with excessive acne should find a more concealing foundation.

Because of the price for a little bottle, (and you would need a pump and a bit for full coverage) I give this product DUN DUN DUN DAAAA....

4/5 Stars!! Great Job Aveeno, you have impressed me!

Agree with me?? Disagree?? Leave your feedback at the bottom!!!


Cheers!! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. As a person you should know what are your priorities and goals
    so that it is easier for you to determine and decide when is the time to give up or go on.
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete